Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I didn't think that I would be a "Gleek"

Ok, so I haven't really ever watched Glee before the last few episodes. But I have to say that I have officially become a "Gleek" it is a fantastic show!! I love it so much!
The funniest thing thing is the reason I came across watching my new found favorite show... My Dad, (yes you read that right My Dad) LOVES Glee....
It is one of his new favorite shows, he likes to watch the episode where they win sectionals over and over on hulu because it "inspires" him.
It cracks me up and makes me smile that my Dad likes this silly show so much. He has always liked musicals and "Those kids can sing" I am so thankful that my he wanted to watch it one night when I was at his house. Otherwise I don't think I would have made time for it. BUT I LOVER Glee it is fantastic!

No comments: