Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday Birthday Birthday's!!


It seems like September is filled with Birthday's! Both my sisters, my boss, Jennifer's Husband Steve and Julie all with in the first 2 weeks! It has been a lot of fun helping celebrate the birth of all these great people. (well not Julie yet) I have helped in creating the best birthday bash for Jennifer's husband which was so much fun. They decided to do a 60's theme, which included pot leaf (in design only) brownies, a black light room, a band and costumes! I can't wait to see the pictures. I was unable to attend given that it was my little sisters 21st!!

It is so crazy to think that SAM is 21!! We had a blast going out to a few different bars and there was only one little mishap... but it worked out okay we got her re-hydrated so she could finish out the night.

Alix also turned 30 yesterday... SO two mile-stone birthdays her celebration was much more mellow. She got the cutest gift ever and we had a good time watching movies and just catching up given that every ones lives have gotten so hectic. I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!

I will post more on each later....

1 comment:

MUG said...

HOORAY! What a fun month a 21 and a 30!!