Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Almost done... Dog

So my little sister is nearing completion of Cosmetology school. I am so proud of her! She took her written exam and nailed it! She took the practical boards last week and now is the waiting game for that little piece of paper in the mail that says "Pass" or "Fail" I am sure that she did great but waiting totally sucks!

I will kind of miss the silly stories of the things that happen at her school. Sam is one of those who marches to her own drummer if you will. Durring spirit week where each day was given a theme that you could dress up in to divert from the dress code. On Hawaian day instead of a hula skirt, lay, or some other traditionally thought of Hawaiian garb, Sam choose to be Dog the Bounty Hunter... He is from Hawaii... I didn't even realizze he was from Hawaii and would never have thought to myself hmm... Hawaiian day Dog the Bounty Hunter fits(SOOOO FUNNY!!) She was going to be his wife but she couldn't get the ballons to stay in her shirt and her boobs just aren't big enough. So she put on her best Bounty Hunter outfit bandana in her hair and off she went... Not because she really cared to be part of spirit week she just didn't want to be in dress code. Never a dull moment with that girl.

I have definitely reaped the rewards of her schooling, I have a great hair cut and color (she is very good, just ask her haha) and I don't even have to pay for it. I am not going to lie I do kind of miss going to get "Zach-ified" but not enough to justify the trip to SLC and the price point of that Salon when I get a cut and color that is just as good or better for free!
I am so so so so so Proud of Sam and I can't wait until she gets her letter in the mail that is her ticket to freedom from Beauty School and the road to the ranks of the employed. It was a year well spent.

No comments: