Monday, July 12, 2010

Hot Tub!

Who knew that a hot tub would be so easy to come by? If your name is Samantha Buchanan it happened in 5 easy steps!
  • Step 1: Have friends who convince you Beer Fest is a good idea
  • Step 2: Drink a few "hard" lemonades as you walk in (Sam is not a "seasoned" drinker a few hard lemonades is a LOT)
  • Step 3: Stumble to the booth and write your name on a piece of paper and scribble "I want an effing hot tub!"
  • Step 4: Come home and barf your guts out because your hard lemonades on an empty stomach and wondering in the heat didn't sit well
  • Step 5: Get an early morning phone call from a radio station and screech "I WOOOONNN A HOT TUB AT BEER FEST!?!?!"

Seems to me that is the best hangover remedy ever! It was so funny to hear Sam literally scream at the top of her lungs that she won. Because she was going to school at nights and didn't get home until 10:00 or 11:00pm my little sister is not a morning person. Morning to her is like at the earliest 11:00am, so to hear her up at 7:00 am SCREAMING from the basement was really shocking. I thought that she might have hurt herself or something but then she came running up the stairs " I WON A HOT TUB FROM BEER FEST!!" was so funny. I have never seen her that animated especially in the AM.

It has been fun to have the hot tub and my mom LOVES it she hot tubs pretty much every day, although she doesn't love that her "baby" won it while intoxicated.

No comments: