Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh the Grocery Store line....

I have become intrinsically aware of what it is like to NEED a treat!! I have always been a person who loves treats but lately the love for them has turned into something new being 5 months pregnant I NEED treats!!!
It has only been in the past few weeks that I haven't been really sick from my little "womb-mate" now that the sickness has passed (for the most part) I have a non-stop desire for dough-nuts, pie, milkshakes, brownies, slushies, and anything else that is sweet.
I keep seeing this stupid commercial for Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I am totally a sucker for commercials and had to make a trip to the store. I of course found several other items that sounded so good to my pregnant self that were necessary to purchase.
While standing in line to pay for my items I was sandwiched between 2 older women.
The lady behind me proceeded to put her items on the check stand behind mine and as she put up her single serving TV dinners and her small portions of everything else she laughed and said "Wow... you can tell that I am alone"
I giggled then looked down at my heaping pile of treats including Strawberry Rhubarb pie, chips, a doughnut, and cereal and sighed and said
" WOW... and you can totally tell that I am pregnant"

1 comment:

CearraNycole said...

I just wanted to let you know, I really enjoyed reading your blog. It is funny and sweet.
~talesfromcearranycole.blogspot.com