Monday, December 15, 2008

For a minute there I actually thought I was going to be raped...


So my sisters came down this weekend and it was a lot of fun to have them! We ended up watching Step Brothers a Will Ferrell movie and it is pretty funny. Stupid funny, but I got some good laughs. There is a part in it where Will Ferrell and the other main character are fighting and they beat eachother with anything they can find. Durring the fight Will Ferrell is screaming rape!


In the aftermath as these 40 year old men are being grounded the mother yells "I watched my son use a bicycle as a weapon and scream RAPE at the top of his lungs!" and he responds "For a minute there, I actually thought I was going to be raped! You didn't see the look in his eye, and he said 'I'm gonna do you'" It was so funny!! and the other guy says " I AM NOT A RAPER!!" I died laughing. I think that I am dumber because of this movie. Dropped a few IQ points but I have a few new catch phrases to add to the repituare. BOATS AND HO'S.... BOATS AND HO'S YAY!!!

No comments: