Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have never been so sad...

I finally finished watching Six Feet Under last night. It was the most beautiful yet completely devastating endings to such a wonderful show. I was so sad I spent 5, count them 5 hours sobbing in front of my television. The last season of that show should never be watched back to back. It is too effing sad.
I finished around midnight and had to call my little sister and discuss it in tears, I couldn't stop crying. It is really stupid but I have been so emotionally invested in this show that I was crushed. I have spent the last few weeks watching it from Season 1 to 5, waiting with bated breath for the next disk to arrive. Seeing Nate die and then in the final episode see how all of the other beloved characters meet their demise. I literally was "boo hoo-ing". As I was sobbing I tried to think of the last time that I had cried this hard and it was at an actual funeral! Talking to Sam about it didn't help I just continued to cry I had to turn on a Disney show to lighten the mood before I went to bed so that I could go to sleep with out an hour of crying in my bed. SO STUPID!!
So here I sit at work with puffy red cry eyes and feeling sleep deprived because I didn't get to sleep until 3 am I was so distraught.
I need to pick a new show to Netflix. I might start watching Weeds or watch Dexter from season one. I haven't decided yet, but it can't be really sad otherwise I will have to hide all of the sharp objects in my home from myself. Haha!!

No comments: