Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Good Day

All in all today was a good day.
It is my mothers birthday and I forgot to send the card that I bought for her. I had to leave work early because I am sick, I think I have an ear infection and I feel like I am underwater. It has completely thrown off my equilibrium so if I move too much I vomit. In the infected ear I hear a constant whistle. It's like Thomas the Train is trapped in it, whistling in hopes someone will hear him and help him back to the track headed to freedom!! I think that I am going to have to fire someone tomorrow (a part of my job that I really don't like) I had a very uncomfortable conversation with a friend that has left me reeling, not knowing what to do with the situation.

All that said....

My Mom does NOT have cancer! You read that right! She will be able to celebrate another year a cancer free year!! It has been a long few weeks to hear back about the biopsy results that doctors were so sure would be BAD news... but NO CANCER!! I am thrilled! I feel so much better knowing that she is going to be okay. The treatment for what she does have will be painful but not life threatening. I am so pleased!

Today was a good day!! :)

1 comment:

teirvin said...

Glad to hear that your mom is doing well. That is great news. Hope you feel better soon...