Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dreams of instant mermaid hair dashed...

So my little sister text me last night to let me know that she doesn't think the type of extensions that her school is teaching her how to put in will be what I want. GRR!! I am so sad! I had my hopes up that I would have instant long luscious hair and now that is not in the cards!
From my understanding is the type of extensions that they use are pretty harmful to your natural hair. I would have to have little pieces of fake hair glued... yes glued to my natural hair to achieve the long locks that I dream of. Well this is not good for your actual natural hair it causes a lot of damage. Of any type (and there are several types of extensions) this is the most harmful.
I am so sad that I have to wait the long time it will take to grow my hair to mermaid status rather than just pay my sister to put some in. I don't want to have broken fly away pieces of hair for a possible 6 weeks of it staying in before having to be redone....
I am very, very, very, sad about this...
OH well!! I guess I need to find something else to obsess about!

No comments: