Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peanut Butter Slices???


I learned something new today! I never knew there was such a thing as a peanut butter slice?!? But there is yes, probably freeze dried 'piece' of peanut butter, like a Kraft single but not cheese.
I can't recall exactly how this topic came up at work but it did and one of my co-workers informed me that was such a thing.
Matt decided to tell Julie and I about the peanut flavored individually wrapped cheese-esque slice and we didn't believe him that there was such a product. So he googled it to show us a picture. Which in and of itself was hilarious that 1) That peanut butter slices exist. 2) That Matt thought of them and wanted to prove to Julie and I that they were real and took time to google them and find a website that sold them. 3) The conversation that ensued after the website was pulled.
Matt: "No really they do exist come see the website"
(Julie and I go to Matt's desk to see the site)
Me: "Oh my gosh that is insane that they do really exist" (lots of laughter)
Me: "It can't taste good?!?"
Matt: "Actually it is kind of good, I have had them"
Julie: "I don't think I would want my peanut butter to have a seam in it"
Matt: "I wouldn't like my peanut butter with semen in it either..." (More laughter)
HILARIOUS!! None of us could even continue talking about the slices because we were laughing so hard!!
WHO KNEW THAT PEANUT BUTTER SLICES EXISTED? AND THAT THEY COULD CAUSE SUCH A FUNNY CONVERSATION!!
PRICELESS!!!!

No comments: