Monday, September 8, 2008

Are you Married or Gay???


It seems like if I am even a little bit interested in someone they are either married or gay? WTF??

I don't understand?? I am starting to feel like I am that girl that once you date me you find your true love. It is really putting a damper on my social life, or the lack of social life lately.

I want to buy a home so I can have some stability but I want someone to share said home with. I also don't want all the baggage of a previous or current marriage or gayness... It really sucks!

I am totally struggling with the fact that I might be a cat lady, well in my case a dog or bird lady but an animal lady none the less.

I am going in the morning to put an offer on a townhouse and I am stuck in this feel bad for myself mode. We interviewed someone today for a front office position and he is so cute but I am sure that because I am attracted to him he is going to be either engaged, married, or dun dun dun GAY!!

It must be my lot in life to be sad and alone! Even though I am neither right now I am still bugged that my world is not turning out how I want it to, I thought by 26 I would be married myself and maybe have a kid or two. But no! I have a dog that is in Idaho and I live in a room that used to be a garage!

Oh well it could be much worse I could be jobless... right now I have 2 of those, carless... I have a car and a scooter and really alone. I am not I have alot of people in my life that want to be there. So I am going to stop bitching and get back to work even though I don't know what I am supposed to be doing given that no one has told me what is expected today .

I love my life it is good... a little odd but good for the most part.

1 comment:

MUG said...

Oh sweetie! Someday you will find someone who is single, heterosexual and hasn't knocked up a fourth of the population of Idaho Falls. Seriously, you deserve it! Things are falling into place for you now, its seriously only a matter of time!