Sunday, September 14, 2008

Truthing...

So I had a great weekend still have one day left well most of a day and I am enjoying it.
Went to Kira and Rogers! London has gotten so big! It was so good to see them and know that they are doing well. They are moving to IF which is really exciting. It will be good to be able to see them when I go home, rather than stopping in Pocatello.
I start a new job tomorrow I am excited I have never been so excited to do something so out of the norm for me. I got to go to church this morning that was really good. Julie is fantastic it was nice to just sit and listen. I also saw Ms. Mary I love her so much it was nice to catch up a bit with her before I scooted away. I need to go and get my new phone changed over I fell on the other yesterday and shattered the front which is okay cause I hated it but a little sad that I won't have a red phone anymore. Oh well... life goes on that is what I have to keep telling myself life goes on and things will work themselves out.
I better run need to hit the verizion store before it gets busy and then I think I am going to nap I don't want to do anything today but hang out nap and yeah nap!
I am really glad to be back and I hope that today will be a good one it has started out well and I am just going to keep that feeling going. I hope that I get to go spend some time with Olyea! It feels like forever since we got to just hang out! I miss her a great deal and am going to make time today for coffee or something
And I am going to fast for the next ten days... I feel like it would do me some good to not eat during the day only water and maybe diet coke maybe. I don't know I think that I am in need of refocus... It can go nowhere but up from here!!
Hooray!!

1 comment:

MUG said...

A new phone, a new job, a new outlook! Sounds good to me!