Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who are you to wave your finger you practically raised the dead...

I am in love with my new life... I am trying really hard to not get down! Lots of things have changed and it has been a struggle the last few weeks. I have come and gone with Jared, which was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I really hope that Jeffy gets my old job he is the only one in the store qualified.
I have a new job well 2 new jobs I start the most exciting one on Monday.
I crashed my scoot, fell off at least I have to monster bruises!! It hurt so bad! And I ruined Lunaberry for myself. I don't think I can go there anymore. It hurt too badly for me to even think of how yummy it is.
I do need to get in the shower so I can go to Michelle's and see the babies! I really need to go hang out with her in my flip flops and Olyea's dress... Yes I wore it last night but I am going to wear it again today because I don't want to even think about getting the stuff out of the car. It is too much work and I don't want to think about it.

1 comment:

MUG said...

I'm glad things are looking up sweetie!