Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Interesting thought...

Ok so I am not one of those that typically over uses terms of endearment, that I am aware of. I am not one to call you hun, babe, sweetheart, darling, pumpkin, sug, or any other pet type name. Just not my thing, so I am recently in a relationship with a guy who defiantly over uses said terms.
Sweetheart, babe, pumpkin probably flow from his mouth at least several dozen times a day. I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing but it does make for a weird transition. We do call each other babe, which is fine but he calls a lot of people babe.
So where do you differentiate? How do you make the distinction with a man who calls a waitress sweetheart??
I am befuddled... Which is of no consequence I am sure that I won't mention it to him and he isn't a blog reader so there should be no risk that my ramblings will ever reach his desktop.

No comments: