Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh New Meds...

How much do I love taking medication???... BLECH not at all!! I have been struggling with my acne ridden skin that thankfully has gotten a lot better but not where I would like it to be. So I went to the dermatologist yesterday and was put on something new. Well a few somethings new, which is fine but the possible side effects make the task of swallowing the unusually large pills more difficult than I would have hoped.

I have to admit I am excited for the results but this now means that I will be taking upwards of 6 pills a DAY!! That isn't counting the vitamins and supplements that I have brought into my world. I am not going to lie this will be a test of my will. But now that I have a new look with very short hair I do need to have my porcelain skin back.
Here is to hoping the side effects wont get me to badly and that I will be okay with this new cocktail!

No comments: