Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need a Pick Me UP

This week is going to get the best of me, it has been a roller coaster of emotions from devastation to elation I don't really know what to do with myself.
I am really happy with my life right now but I keep running into a few road blocks, I know that it will all work itself out but it is still stressful!
I know that today will be better I just have to keep telling myself that, I also have to make a ton of treats tonight for the X-mas stroll, not really ready for that when I say not really ready I mean not ready at all!!
Again it will all work out I am so thankful for the great people in my life and feel blessed to be where I am.
Thank you Julie for the great recipe (cake bites are so going to win the bake off) I am excited to see how the different flavors turn out!

1 comment:

[in training] julie b said...

i'm sorry you have some sad/hard roadblocks right now, but hopefully all of the great changes that have been happening this year will continue and you will have a fantastic Christmas season and new year. I haven't made those in forever too! I have a cookie night in a week where I need to bring 2 dozen cookies and the recipe... maybe I will make those and try to be festive with the decorating. And the oreo truffles... yumm... I have no one to bake with me here at the office... and I am so stupidly stingy that I don't want to make stuff that the agents will just devour - I already have a hard time with the candy bowl I stock. =P