Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Its been awhile

I haven't made the time to post anything lately but a lot has been going on. I had an amazing Christmas! It was soo good to spend time with the family and just be lazy with my boyfriend. We literally didn't get out of our PJ's on Christmas Day, it was lovely!!
I am so thankful that December is almost over it has been a trying month, too much going on and not enough of the things that I need to be happening.
Don't get me wrong for the most part it has been good, lots of parties meeting new friends and reconnecting with some old ones but it has kind of been a run around in the world of web sales and that is frustrating.
OH well JANUARY is going to be AMAZING!!
I have so many wonderful things in the works not just when it comes to my career and I can't wait only a few more days and a trip to Lava Hot Springs and I am HOME FREE!!

No comments: