Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I promised Julie I would be a better blogger

So a lot of things have changed since my last blog post, and I suppose that it is about time to update. Where to even begin... Hmmm I have become a fan of bullet points so here goes.

  • Location: No longer living in SLC, now located back in the great state of IDAHO. Not where I intended to be ever again but it actually has been one of the best choices I have made in a long time.
  • Reason for location change: Shitty economy and job change, probably could have stuck it out and tried to make it work in Utah but reference back to bullet one.
  • New Job: AMAZING!! I am working for a Web development company and couldn't be happier, it is so wonderful to be good at something again! Not going to talk much more about it so as not to jinx it.
  • BAD SKIN: I have never struggled with bad skin my whole life until the last year or so. As a teenager a "bad break-out" was 2 pimples at the same time which happened maybe quarterly. Now I am teetering on looking like a leaper I HATE it. I have started weekly micro-derm abrasions (a basic sandblast of the skin) for extreme exfoliation. I have seen improvements but I might be at the point where I need a medical intervention. I am like that stupid commercial where the kid is camped out at the store and the pharmacist tells him to get a life... ANNOYING!!
  • Gave up on my quest for long hair: I cut my hair short again this last weekend, it had gotten really long for me. I don't know that long hair suits me I had just longer than shoulder length and now one side is above my ear and the other is chin length. Sounds weird I know but it is really cute. I will post pics later... maybe reference bullet point above.

Well the last 2 points were very superfical I know there are more things to talk about then my head but it is what was on my mind as I sat here with a clay mask on my face thinking these short bangs are hard to pin back. I will add another post about the craziness that insued about the last 2 points.

1 comment:

MUG said...

I am so glad you made this promise to Julie. I love reading your blog!