Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Make Over Time!

I decided that I needed a mini make over. I am struggling with my bad skin, and my blah hair. I have spent over a year growing it out. It had gotten pretty long for me just longer than shoulder length and just wasn't ME... So I made and appointment in SLC to get Zach-ified! I love that silly gay hairdresser and couldn't wait to get a new look also to do some shopping since I hate all the clothes that I own.
I had an appointment at Lunatic Fringe and I was very excited! So I got up at 6 am to get on the road... I decided to take my mom's car since I was going to meet Julie in Park City and my car can't make it up the canyon. I was just getting into SLC and the check engine light turns on... OF COURSE!! I can't just get there with out a hitch.
Fast forward 2 hours, to Lunatic Fringe to get my hair did... Zach was great we talked about his vaca he was headed on to the Redwood Forest, while he was giving me my new look I was getting a little worried because he was going a little crazy with the asymmetrical look he was giving me. "Dorothy Hamill meets long hair" So I ended up with one side shoulder length and the other about to my ear. It was waaaaay too cool for me but I was trying really hard to rock it.
I met up with Julie in Park City right after the cut that took damn near 2 hours, and the look on her face confirmed it, I WAS NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR THAT HAIRCUT... so I quickly called the salon to reschedule with to get it tamed. Thankfully someone was able to fit me in on Sunday since Zach was leaving in an hour to make the trek to the Redwood Forest.
I Really love the way the hair turned out and the rest of the weekend was so much fun... More to come

No comments: