Friday, November 20, 2009

I hate going to the Doctor


The last time I was sick enough to need medical attention I went to a PA who was sure that I was pregnant because I had a sore throat. She did a flu test because I had lost my voice this was the dumbest thing I had ever spent $50 hard earned dollars on.

It has been difficult weighing out the options of just sticking it out in hopes that the mystery illness I have had since last Thursday will just dissipate or biting the bullet and going in. It wouldn't shock me if something had ruptured and I am slowly bleeding to death internally or my brain juice is oozing from my nose.

I have been battling being the largest producer of snot in the western hemisphere, an ear ache, sore throat (sure fire sign that I am knocked up) a SERIOUS tummy ache, and have been getting these terrible dizzy spells where I loose almost all peripheral vision....

I am sure that it is just some virus that I will be told to go home and rest but DAMN GINA I just want some drugs!!

1 comment:

[in training] julie b said...

1st - I am so glad you are updating so much lately. and 2nd... its a good thing you arent pregnant or all they will give you is so light weight that it really does nothing.... I always battle mentally about paying the money to be told to rest and hydrate so then I get upset if it isnt anything more. =)