Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

I am so happy that there are only 3 working days this week. Don't get me wrong I love my job but I am ready for a long weekend. I don't really have any plans besides eating mass amounts of stuffing and cranberry sauce but that sounds completely heavenly.
I think that I will go to pocatello for a day to spend some time with Jen and Steve, they have some crafts that need to be crafted. I love spending time with them it has been so great that we have been able to see each other so much the past few months.
So I am going to make a list of things that I am thankful for.

  1. My family and friends. It has been so wonderful to spend oodles of time with them both
  2. My new home. Thank you to the best landlord ever
  3. My job, in this economy you have to be glad to have a job at all but to have one that you LOVE is such a blessing.
  4. I know I already mentioned my family and friends but I think I need to be more specific.. Alix and Sam are the best sisters that anyone could ask for, always there when you need them even when they drive me crazy I am so thankful to have them. My Beautiful Mother, I love her so much and am thankful that she is mine. Jennifer and Steve, they have been such a great force in my life and am so glad that I have had the opportunity to spend so much time with them. Michelle, Brian and the kiddos, these are 4 of my most fav! I love them so much it is such a blessing to be a part of their lives. My little April and Cate!! Although things have been rough for the past few months April is such a strong and beautiful woman I don't know what I would do without her. Kira, Rog and London, I love the time I have had with them who would have thought that so many years later Kira and I would be so close. I can't believe how much London has grown it is so wonderful to have them back in Idaho Falls and in my world. My dad and Brothers, they are such strong men that I don't know what I would do without, although time with them has been few and far between I love them so much. I couldn't ask for better men in my life.
    I am so thankful for the great people in my life I couldn't be happier which is GREAT!
I better get back to work since I rambled on but I can't wait for the long weekend to spend time with the ones I love!

No comments: