Friday, November 27, 2009

Low Key Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was great, didn't really do much just went to Alix's for dinner/lunch and the food was amazing. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling very well once I was done eating, not just full but really yucky. I ended up loosing the delish food that I had eaten then I had a really long nap. The nap was good the part before that not so much.
It was a lot of fun to go to Alix's and enjoy time with my family though we watched 4 Christmases (spelling?) and it was pretty cute I do love that Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon was good to. Again it was really low key just hanging out chatting about what everyone had been up to then dinner then I went home around 4.
All in all it was a really great day I enjoyed it!! I have so much to be thankful for and I am glad that I am where I am to enjoy my wonderful family and friends.

No comments: