Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long Week

It is only Wednesday and already this week has been incredibly long. I have had to be at work early and late which is fine I am just tired.
I know it hasn't been very long but I am ready to have this hair out. Don't get me wrong I LOVE it I am just tired of it. I can't stand not being able to wash my hair everyday and with the extensions I am only supposed to wash it once a week.
That is yucky and I haven't done it! I have washed it a lot more than that, and that could attribute to the fact that I have had A LOT of pieces fall out. Which is fine if it didn't take some of my actual hair with it. OH well... Enough about my hair

I am going to see IMOGEN HEAP on Thursday! It will be so much fun I can't even wait! Who cares if my head itches and I want to pull my hair out? NOT ME!! haha!!

I have a lot of pics and updating to do this weekend but I am sure that won't happen until the usual blog day (Sunday)

No comments: