Monday, November 17, 2008

Diet Coke, Fries, and a Frosty


I am sure in my quest to lose weight my lunch today was not the best choice. I was struggling on what I should eat because I needed a treat so the frosty filled that and I needed foody something fries did the trick and then a beverage... What better beverage could you have then I good ole DC!!??

But given that I have gained some unwanted lb's I don't think it was the best idea for such a gourmet lunch. Oh well I enjoyed it I had a stressful morning having to put together a training for our new call center agents so I splurged on the value menu at Wendy's.

I also made some really yummy scone things for my book club tonight I was so good I only ate two and they are tiny (the size of a doughnut hole) and left all of the rest for the gal's to enjoy. I am going to go to the gym tomorrow and see what it costs to join and then make a menu so that I can shed the extra lb's!

But right now it is time for bed!

No comments: