Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its SHOCKING!!

I am completely shocked at how disgusting people can be and the lies that we tell ourselves to feel better about it. Today was another perspective changing day and not for very good reasons.

I feel okay with it because I can't control what others do, say, or think but I can still be annoyed. I just have to keep telling myself that it makes me who I am and I am better because I handled the situation with class but I am feeling a little broken. My cold black heart was starting to warm up and now it just feels like it is going right back to where it was... I am feeling a little grinch-ish... my heart is too small for all of this nonsense.

I am going to bed.

1 comment:

teirvin said...

Now this is a random post that must have a very interesting story behind it....