Friday, November 7, 2008

Maybe we will do some bowling


Michelle is coming this weekend!! Hooray! I am so excited, there was a hiccup in her plans but she is going to be able to come I can't wait! It will be so nice to have her in my new little place and to be able to have a easy weekend with my buddy, buddy. She also told me that she got a sweet harajuku -esque hair cut. Her stylist just got back from Japan and had a book full of hairstyles and she picked a sweet one I can't wait to see it! Myself I am in a blah hair moment my bangs are too long I need a trim and a color so I pulled it up and have it in a double headband. OH well... it is presentable at least.

I also am going to see if my newly found friends from my group want to join us for dinner and maybe some bowling! I have decided that bowling is kind of fun and a cheap and easy way to get some good laughs!

HOORAY!

Better get back to the grind of this morning I have a lot of work to do and I only have my boss in the office for another hour or so before he has to meet with investors and some city officials for another project. Whew life has been crazy but good!

No comments: