Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Christmas time is here... time for fun and time for cheer...

So I have been really bah humbug this year I just don't really care that much about the season. It is the 23rd and I have yet to get any gifts. I guess that I have gotten gifts for my friend Michelle and for the new boyfriendish guy but other than that I have done nothing. Usually I am so pumped on the idea of getting stuff for people I know alot of it is because I haven't been making alot of money and I haven't been able to buy like I usually do.
I have thought of a really great alternative to getting expensive gifts, not like I usually get expensive gifts but I am that poor that I can't even get inexpensive gifts. So here is my thought... Christmas is about surprize and hope and fun and so I am going to get everyone on my list a lotto ticket a scratch ticket... They have the seasonal ones like with rudolph and snowmen and all of that so the people on my list could get either a really really good present or a dirty coin and smashed hopes and dreams... haha!!
I think that it will be fun. I am hope that everyone likes it and understands that Christmas gifts aren't going to be that great (and not what it is about) but maybe birthday gifts will be great!

No comments: