Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally!!

So I finally made a sale in Idaho... It was the first appointment that I set and also the first sale I have made. I did need a little help from one of the guys here because I haven't ever sold this product before but HOORAY!! I don 't have to have my little brother break my arm so I can get the $500 benefit from the Alliance for Affordable Services! I am so thankful for that. It wasn't a very big sale but it was a start. I am glad to see that it is as easy as in Utah it is just a matter of getting the appointments set.
So I need to get back in business and on the phone so I can make some more!! I just need to perk up a little I have gone back to my throwing up everyday lifestyle. The unintentional belimia is starting to get me down.... and when I mean down I mean like can't get out of bed because I feel so gross... UGG!!
I don't like it not one bit!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOORAY!! A SALE!!! I am so happy for you!!