Sunday, December 9, 2007

I am going to try this again

So I have tried to post on this before and couldn't get it to work but I am going to attempt it again. All for the dearest of dear friends Emily. So lets try it on for size.
Today is the kids Christmas program at The Church of the Nazarine. I am missing it, I don't get to see the little Zeil children sing or Anastacia I am just not feeling well. I am back to the craziness of throwing up everyday I think it is just the stress of life and the job and not knowing what to do but I am really looking forward to the new week so I can really get going here in Idaho.
Today is my momma's birthday. I think we are celebrating in the Buchanan way by having the "Birthday Manwich and German Chocolate cake" I can't wait even though I worry about it staying down I am still looking forward to it. Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: