Sunday, December 9, 2007

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match

So I have been on more dates in the 2 weeks I have been in Idaho then the last 3 months in Utah. I have a friend here who has decided that I really really need a boyfriend and she is bound and determined that she is going to find my soulmate.
But my soulmate has not been found. So date number one... Mr F. well I wasn't set up with him but he was the first of the daters. He is very nice and he took me to dinner at a mexican resturant and then we watched a movie. In retrospect it was an okay date but like I always do I end up picking guys with baggage... and not louis vutton baggage that I would be okay with taking on. No garbage bags and a backpack full of DUI and no job and suspended licenses. Oh well, at least it was an okay date even though I had to drive and pay for the movie! haha
Come on date number 2... okay... so Guy from the bank, he is super nice and very cute but the problem is he is only 5.5 which is a deal breaker for me given that I am 5.7 with no shoes and I almost always wear 3 inch heels. So I was towering over him! It was a good date too besides feeling like a giant. Umm we went to dinner with some friends at Friday's and then played mini golf which I am terrible at but it was still alot of fun. But alas, a soulmate was not found...
But don't give up on me yet there was another date...
Dater number 3... This guy works at the mall.. he is very nice taller than number 2 but still legal troubles like number 1... we just went to coffee. It is a very small world and we actually got our tattoos by the same guy in Salt Lake so we had a lot to talk about but he is just not my type. Negatives... He is younger than me for some reason that just freaks me out. He is in legal trouble which is not a deal breaker but I am trying to steer away from that. He is really really thin, I can't handle dating someone who has a smaller waist size than I do. I just can't.
I know that I sound really really vain but I guess that size does matter... haha not in the dirty way but you can't be smaller than me... I don't like feeling like a beast and if you have a 28 inch waist or only stand 5.5 I just don't think that it will ever work out.
Oh well I am sure the man of my dreams is out there and M is going to find him! haha!!

1 comment:

MUG said...

Date number 3 just kills me. It is such a small world. But I am with you - WAYYY TOOO skinny! You like men with meat on their bones!