Sunday, December 9, 2007

Momma's Birthday




Today was my mom's birthday it was pretty fun. Very low key, we had a good time. We didn't do the normal Buchanan style b-day celebration. We didn't have birthday manwich we had spagetti but we did have German chocolate cake so that is good...


The secondary Buchanan's came down to wish Mom a happy b-day it was good to see them so I did get some pics. This is a really cute picture of Anastacia and my mom...


Jared also hung out with the birds they love him... I had to catch birds today 3 of them got out this morning and I had to catch them. I was glad that it wasn't the mean cockatiels I wouldn't have been able to handle that... I like the birds okay but I would have a really hard time being okay with them if they bit me... Anastacia held a bird tonight too... she kept saying "I always wanted to hold a bird"
I wish that I would have felt better but all and all it was a good birthday for my mom.

No comments: