Monday, December 10, 2007

Internet craziness

I have been more into surfing the internet as of late because I haven't had much to do and I joined some so called "christian" dating website because a) it was free and b) I was bored. More reason from B then A but I have had some crazy people who won't leave me alone. Granted I understand that I have some cute pictures and that is the point people look at pictures and then want to chat. But I have had some real weirdos that want to talk to me. Some dude from China wants to be my husband and wanted to buy me a plane ticket to go see him. NO THANKS!! I am not a mail order bride. UGG... I also had some crazy person email me about his requirements of what a wife should do in bed. Weird just plain weird. What person sends an email to a complete stranger about the sexual positions they think that are a prerequisite to marriage? Some weird looking dude from California is who!
I am not into it. So I deleted my account I just didn't want to get the emails that I had a message from so and so and they want to add me as a friend on Faithbase.com or that I had a message. At first it was amusing to see what people had to say... now it is boring and lame. I did talk to some really interesting people but none that I would want to continue talking to online. Weird weird weird!!
So I won't find love via the internet... too bad...

1 comment:

MUG said...

You're too good for internet dating anyway! Michelle will hook your hot butt up with someone fantastic!