Thursday, August 21, 2008

AHH!! The Ex-Factor

I am so tired of not so single, single-ish if you will men hitting on me. Married, Gay, newly divorced/separated... I am bugged!
It is getting so old being the single friend but now there is this whole new level of annoyance in this neat little package called the ex-factor!! It is starting to get in the way of my happiness, I hope this is something that I can remedy soon!
I am so excited to go to the Tav tomorrow night it will be alot of fun. Too bad that Olyea can't come she will be at the gateway until 10ish... But I am so excited that she is liking her new job and that she has her car back. That has to be such a relief for her...
I better go get some sleep... It is getting late

1 comment:

MUG said...

The ex-factor? Which creepy ex is creepying around?