Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Cold Black Heart...


So I have decided that my heart is cold and black. I tried to feel feelings and it did nothing for me! Nothing!

I am really upset that I let someone in, it will be okay I know that I will be fine but my feel bads are hurt and I don't know for sure what to do about it. I just need a good nights sleep and maybe a bottle of wine. I doubt the bottle of wine will come into play but the sleep will. I am not going to do anything tonight besides go home... Crap I can't go home there is a meeting at my house tonight... Ugg!

I am going to go to a movie then the Dark Knight probably and then I will go home and go to bed. I am so tired, I am going to be working very early and I am going to have to work this weekend too. Which sucks but it will be okay, we will be able to get rid of the girl that keeps giving rooms away for free. There is no reason ever to give a room away.

I have given too much away in the past few weeks with very little in return I am going to throw all of that emotion into work and not think about it anymore.

I am no longer going to blog on anything but this myspace is the devil.

Hope today starts to look up, there is no where but up from here.

1 comment:

MUG said...

Okay, what did that loser do to you? I'm sorry you put yourself out there and got nothing back.