Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I finally retired the Clown Car Purse...


Yesterday I bought a new purse, I have been on the lookout for a long time now and I did it! I have moved everything over to a new bag!

I wish that I had the Louis Vutton bags that Em and D are sporting but I my Dad has never been to China and I have not found a steal of a deal at Name droppers. I love MY new bag though. It is a Hurley from Zumiez. An odd choice I know but it has all the attributes I wanted in a new bag. Pockets on the front and sides, a zipper pocket inside to keep keys and lip gloss and it is black. SHOCKING I KNOW!!

The Gucci is going to take a hideous I don't know that I will ever get rid of it but it will be on vaca for quite sometime. It has been very good to me for a very long time, and it is shocking how much I could and did fit into it. Em gave the poor thing the title "Clown-car" and it has stuck. I had wedding invites, work schedules, pictures, prescriptions, make-up, checkbooks, my wallet and a myriad of other things neatly tucked away in that bag. It is completely empty now and I am excited for the new one.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

MUG said...

No more clown car? Sniff Sniff. I miss it already!

Meg said...

OH it hasn't gone anywhere it will be the alternate! ALWAYS!!