Friday, August 29, 2008

I got a SCOOTER!!


Hooray Hooray for me I got a scoot!! Its a 2008 Lance Venice. Lance-y Pants! I love it!! I am a little sore this morning from driving it so much I ended up taking it to Olyea's and back which is freaking Sandy!
I love love love it though! It is one of the best things I have ever done! She is Pink and I also have a pink Helmet! I love it so much! I can't even describe how cool this thing is!
I am going to have to drive it to and from work in the daylight I wasn't too sure about 6am with the new vehicle with it only being my second day of ownership. My computer is being stupid and the pictures won't import but I will work on that and get it done later on today. What sucks is that I have to shut down almost always to make it work. I need to figure out how to download them with wireless my camera has that capability but I don't know how to use it.
Anywhoo... I should get up to the front desk so I can help Brian do the morning stuff

1 comment:

MUG said...

HOORAY for LanceyPants! She is adorable. I am really happy for you and Lancey!