Monday, August 25, 2008

Darcie's Birthday Bash... and the rest of the goings on


So little d's birthday was one of the most fun I have had in ages! I was completely sober! ALL WEEKEND! I did end up having one mojito at the Mayan, but I was so good I only had water at the Tav. Which is so unusual for me but I had a great time!!

Matt, Emily, Tony, Michelle, Dan, and Darcie were all there also Blake Blakerson! It was great to see him he has been out of my life for so long then there he was right next to me. It was a really good time.

I am so surprised that I didn't drink at all I don't usually stay sober especially at the Tav but I did so well.

I also got to spend some time with the new boy in my life. He is super cute, it was really great to spend time with him and get some well needed advise on what I need to be doing with my new job that I started on Saturday.

I had to walk out of Jared on Thursday, I felt as though I had no choice. Some girl called me desperate, I can handle impulsive because I am impulsive but I am not desperate for anything. The district Manager called me the next day and offered me more money but at this point it has nothing to do with money. Has everything to do with not having some bitch who F@cked a guest after selling him an engagement ring in the Shopko parking lot. I have no time for her nasty ass fake teeth bitchy attitude. She is not worth even writing about but it is okay. I will be fine and am fine.

My world is starting to look up I have a new job and a new life that I am working really really hard trying to enjoy. I think that my Gay boyfriend is upset with me but that has to be okay too... I miss him but I think that I crossed too many lines and I don't know that I can take any of it back. At least I have a new person to go drunk bowling with. I am sure that if invited he would go again but I don't know that it will happen. I miss him but it will be okay.

I did get the best new job ever that I was able to start on Saturday it has been fantastic! I LOVE IT!!

I have never been happier and was told today that I sound like I am full of confidence which is very good to hear.

1 comment:

MUG said...

Hooray for Darcie's birthday! And I'm glad you walked out of Jared's. After that VP yelling at you on your 3rd day you didn't need that place, you have real talent and brains and that place was a druggie/ho infested flee house. I'm glad you got out!