Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Granny Bowling...




I am the Queen Bee granny bowler, I went bowling again last night. With Michelle and her friend who yes has his own ball and shoes. He didn't have time to get them though being that we went late and only had time for one round.


I didn't even break 100, I damn near didn't break 50! I am a terrible bowler and can't throw the ball as you should. I pop out my booty and swing the ball between my legs then toss... It works I got a strike and a spare. Other than that I missed every pin.


This is the 2nd bowling extravaganza I have had in the past few weeks. The first was with Jeff, Brandee, and Darcie it was a lot of fun. That time I fell, I fell hard right on the lane. It was something out of a movie, they all thought that I did it on purpose which I should have lied and said that I did. OH well... you live and learn.


Today has been a very eventfull day that I am sure is not going to slow down so I need to think less about tossing a bowling ball and more about getting stuff done.

1 comment:

MUG said...

You are not a great a bowler! But you have the best bowling attitude!