Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nearest and Dearest...




Some of my closest friends have gotten married. Shannon was the first, it was a very interesting Jewish wedding. That started off with a man saying without knowing that his mic was on "Dave thought this was going to be all Jewish music"
The reception was sureal, lots of wine and good food. And weird old boyfriendish guys... Not boyfriends per say but boyfriend-ish...
One who is in love with the beautiful Em, the other Canadian who wouldn't even look at me. It was interesting to hear the toasts. Sad that credit wasn't given where it was due but I am okay with that.
Who would have thought that a dress-up party would have lead to a beautiful wedding??
I am so happy for her, they have moved to Boston to pursue their new lives. I am so excited for the both of them. I hope that everything works out.

1 comment:

MUG said...

Oh man! That was quite the ceremony. But Shannon looked so lovely and the place could not have been prettier. I'm with you, I wish them all the luck in the world. I mean, at least their kids are going to have beautiful curly hair. Damn that Canadian for not being able to be civil!