Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just because it is Good... Doesn't make it right.

I am struggling this morning with some recent choices I made, I don't know that I am doing the right thing when it comes to my personal life.
I hope that I am but I don't know I keep jumping into all of these situations while in the moment are full filling in the long run I don't know what I am getting myself into. I have done this in the past and am hoping to stop with the same patterns.
I got a random text message last night from a friend that I haven't spoken to with since probably February. He is just getting back into the real world and looking forward to 2009 when he can finally do what he wants with his life. It was nice to hear from him but also a little much at 2am...
I am looking forward to what the next few weeks will bring but I am also very nervous I might have gotten the ball rolling in the wrong direction personally. I need to decide what I am going to do to and what path to choose. I am not to worried I have had nothing but positive things happen thus far in the last few weeks.
I am moving up in the world and it is hard to look back and I am not going to.
I hope that everyone has a blessed and productive day.

2 comments:

MUG said...

Wowy, I think I know the mysterious caller and I am so sorry sweetie. I know you want to be a good friend to him and its hard.

teirvin said...

I'm not a fan of the mystery caller either. He needs to stay where he was before.