Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bear....

I found on my way back to Utah from Idaho this week that you can change almost every Damien Rice song into being about a Bear. I don't know that Sam thought this was as funny as I did but, good god man that was freaking funny!!
Sam came back with me this time, one to see my new place, two so that she could get her math stuff done and just take the damn GED test. A friend of mine helped her last night and she is at a very basic level but with a little more studying she will be able to take the test in November and just be done.
I also am taking advantage of her being here so I can utilize her thrifty-ness. I myself am not very thrifty but she is the queen. I went to the Gateway and didn't purchase anything. That is a feat! It was nice to see Dan he cut his hair!! It looks good, he is the only Utah friend I see anymore and that is only when I go into the Apple Store and say hello. Matt and Emily bought a house, it looks beautiful (from the blog) I don't know what Darcie is up to Dan never has time to chat. I did get to go to lunch with Ritchie and his little family that was nice, his kiddos are getting so big. I miss our insurance days just cause he is so funny. Shannon is in Boston and I haven't spoken to her since her wedding.
I have been going to this small group at my church which has been nice, the ladies in it are so sweet. I had better run I am going to go make some potato's for brunch its damn near 11 and I am just getting up from my Internet surfing...

No comments: