Monday, October 27, 2008

Money money money must be funny in a rich mans world


I am so tired of money!! Trying to figure out how I am going to make it and how poorly I manage it I am so TIRED!! I hate thinking about it I could scream it is so irritating. I am sitting here blogging about how frustrated I am because I am freaking out on what I am going to do before the 1st to make sure that my carefully constructed house of cards doesn't come tumbling down.


It is so annoying!! I can hardly breathe it is such a weight on my shoulders.


Oh well, it seems like I am always making something work and that is just what I will do, I will make something work. It will be quite the juggling act but I will make it work. I have to I just have to. I have a few difficult phone calls to make and then I will be on my way back to SLC so I can go to the several job interviews that I have set up for the next few days. I am really excited about them too, it seems like they could be really promising. It is nice to be excited again to feel some positive stress not just scary overwhelming stress. But now I need to get on the phone, not my phone either of my phones because they are dead, and I didn't bring the chargers so I will call from the house phone and I also need to shut down the computer given that my stupid charger blew up! UGG!! oh well... I am going to stick with excitement

No comments: