Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am a girl who has lost her cocaine



"I just don't wanna... so I am walking away. There is nothing you can do I will not stay no I don't need drama so I am walking away yeah I am a girl with a lot on her plate" I love Sia! She is so damn crazy! Her voice is haunting and her lyrics are amazing I love her. I have been downloading a bunch of her music tonight I am really excited except I left my Ipod and cords in the car. OH well I live in a safe neighborhood so I am not going to worry about it. I would put some of it on the Iphone but again the cords are in the car.


I had to get a new cord for my stupid computer! UGG!! I am so irritated. I ordered one online it has yet to arrive so I also had to go to best buy and get one. One good thing about that I don't have to lie, the stupid thing does not charge the battery, it will only work if it is plugged into the outlet. So that is a relief when the new one comes in the mail I can take the one I am using now back with a clear conscience...


Oh yeah and I found a Halloween costume! Hooray!! I have no where to go in it but I do have one and it was half off! so exciting

No comments: