Friday, October 3, 2008

Yay!!


So I finally have my own place again! It is great I live downtown no more burbs for me! haha... I love it I have been here for two days I don't really sleep but that is okay it always takes me a while before I can sleep in a new place. I love having my stuff back I didn't realize how much I have it was a pain in the butt to get it all moved in here but that is okay.

I moved almost everything by myself I ended up having to ask a homeless guy if he could help me. He was collecting cans from the dumpster in the parking lot and I had already called the mormons and the catholics and starving students and everyone had said they couldn't help until after noon well I needed to get the truck back by noon so I was desprate for the help. He was really nice and clean, I offered him a little bit of money and he was more than willing to help.

I then borrowed a dear friends truck and got the rest moved, I did lock my keys in my car cause I am a loser and I always do that but oh well!!

I AM IN!! I HAVE MY OWN PLACE!!

No comments: