Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween

I still haven't even thought of what I am going to be for Halloween! It is probably my very favorite holiday and I have no idea what to dress up as. This shouldn't be terribly upsetting given that I don't really have anywhere to go on Halloween but it still is kind of.
Jennifer and Steve are having a party at there house I think I am going to go to that but I don't know as what and costumes are required for entry. There is also some fab prize for the winner of the best costume contest. I do like to win!
I really don't know what to go as... the devil get up is getting old, I could go goth, but I don't know that I will. I am sure that I will think of something I have a few days before I have to start scrambling. I suppose I could go as a pirate, that is really popular this year. I know that the Z family well at least MZ and BZ are going Arrghhh! I don't know what to do, I am so lame this year. I usually am so pumped and can't think of anything else but this year is blah... LAME LAME LAME!!! Oh well I better get back to what I was doing. Hope all of you have a costume idea.

No comments: