Monday, October 6, 2008

Just another Manic Monday... wish it were Sunday cause thats my Funday


I spent most of my day with Olyea on Sunday and we had a really good time. We didn't do anything in particular, just sat at her house and watched movies. Seems like my lot in life as of late to just watch movies and hang out.

I re-wrote my resume today, waiting for the edit. I am sure that it will be changed for the better, the person I sent it to is a resume master.

So I have spent the bulk of the morning looking for jobs with Empire Records in the back ground it is nice to listen to movies from the other room that you have seen a million times because you don't really have to see it. "Its Rex Manning Day!" The person that lives next to me is very ill, she has been coughing all morning and I couldn't tell if it was human or not. She has been hacking so hard it sounds like a cat trying to cough up a hair ball or something it is disgusting. I am glad when I am that sick I don't sound so terrible, when I am really sick my cough sounds fake it is really shallow and sounds like I am a big fat faker trying to get out of something I don't want to do. Weird...

I should probably get back to it, just thought that I would write a little blog before I get back on the job search.

"Because Warren that would hurt alot!" haha!! Love it!

No comments: