Friday, October 24, 2008

Spoooky!!!


I am going to a haunted house!! I didn't get to go last year because I don't know why I didn't get to but I am going this year! Oh wait I was just reminded that I did get to go to a DARE haunted house in Idaho last year but it was lame so it was easily forgotten.

I am so excited, we have already purchased our tickets and I can't hardly wait! It will be so much fun. Sam hasn't been to a good haunted house ever. Honestly I don't know if she can take it but we are going to give it a whirl. Last time I went to a good haunted house (like 2 years ago) I was behind the cutest boy and his family and I kept intentionally getting closer to him. That is because I was completely wasted and I was worried I couldn't hold myself up but that is beside the point. He was super cute and his mom told him to get my number but he was embarrassed and once he realized how drunk I was I don't think he was interested. Oh well... that wasn't the point of this blog. The point was I AM GOING TO A HAUNTED HOUSE BITCHES!!!

I am also going sober so it won't be as fun as it has been in the past but either way I am a screamer I don't know that Sam will enjoy that I am "that girl" the characters chase to make the house seem scarier than it is.

I try to let everyone around me know that I am "that girl" so they can choose another place in line or follow behind a little closer to know when something creepy is coming up.

My stomach is turning in anticipation, or the fact that I have eaten like non-stop today... but I do have some yummy potato's waiting for me! ha ha!!!

No comments: