Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am a ROCK STAR!!!


Rock Band and Guitar Hero are the SHIT!! I have been playing both, Rock Band at the Ziels and Guitar Hero III at my house. It has been so fun! I like the drums on Rock Band and the guitar on Hero. It is so so so so so so much fun! I am okay on easy on both games but it is really easy to get addicted to. I am glad that I have had a chance to hang out and play.
I also cleaned out my parents fridge... damn, that was a yucky mess something spilled and was all over almost everything. GROSS!! It is really clean now, bleached and cleaned. I also cleaned out my car which was kinda gross too... Lola decided that she needed a car ride not too long ago and I had to vacuum it all out and wipe everything down. I need to get some fabreeze so it doesn't smell like a big bulldog. That will have to come later, I was going to clean Alix's too but she has so many items that take too long to clean out. I don't want to go in and out of the house before I go and vacuum it.

Anyway... my day has been very boring I have spent it cleaning and playing guitar hero.

No comments: