Saturday, October 4, 2008

A little less conversation....


I have been watching a lot of movies since I have moved into my new place. I don't have a co axle cable so I don't know if I even get local channels. I have watched some really good ones, Ella Enchanted, The Departed, Garden State, Saving Silverman, Funny Girl, Dream Girls, Run Lola Run, Half Nelson, and Pan's Labyrinth. That is what I have on now, I had forgotten how sad this movie is. I am going to have to watch something funny after cause it is too sad.

The bad captain is sewing his mouth shut where the woman cut it. OUCH!!

I went to Target this morning, afternoon whatever I tried to call Darcie to see if she wanted to go I know how she loves Target but she didn't answer. I haven't been able to get a hold of her for a long time. I don't think I have seen her since I crashed I haven't really seen any of my friends since I crashed. I call and no answer from most. Oh well life is busy I understand that.

My tummy hurts, I shouldn't have eaten the chocolate that I had earlier today it isn't making me feel good. I finally got some food, when I went to the store the other day I got a few things but not the basics so I went and did that. Food has gotten so expensive! When did apple juice get up to 3 bucks? Yikes!!

I think I am going to go to a movie tonight I need to get out of the house it is rainy and yucky and I don't want to listen to it anymore.

No comments: