Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleeping Beauty...

I am watching Sleeping Beauty with my little niece and I have to say it is my favorite Disney Movie. I love it and always have, when I was a little girl I wanted to be Aurora. She is beautiful and talented and has three fairies who want to make her look fab and eat cake!! MY FAVORITE!!
I still want to be Aurora or Rose whatever you want to call her she is great. Who knew that you could fall in love with a prince in one day? Well you can! And you have two ladies yelling make it pink make it blue! about your dress and about your cake it would be wonderful!
well I better get back to it I have to do my dad's homework and I have to get Anastasia some more cereal, she has to go home after the movie and she is very worried about getting more Cinnamon toast crunch before that happens.

No comments: